Saturday 23 June 2007

TUNNELS and THE DARK KINGDOM

I warned that I was watching the progress of TUNNELS like a hawk. Whatever marketing strategy they are following I intend to find out and use it when THE DARK KINGDOM is published. Slight problem here at the moment. No agent. No publisher. All that will change. I'm sure there's someone out there who recognises its potential. Anway, back to the Tunnelling One. It's 42 on Amazon this lunchtime. That means there must be a substantial number of people ordering it. Can't all be friends and family. There's not been enough in the papers to generate sales of this order - or has there? When it comes to word of mouth I would say it's a bit premature when the book isn't out, remember this isn't The Highfield Mole. Well, sort of.... I wish it the best of luck but I'm sorry to say that my story is simply a better read. Well, I would, wouldn't I? Up to a point, Lord Copper. It really is that good. And getting better all the time, as some young band once sang 40 years ago, nearly today.

No comments: