Tuesday 5 June 2007

Loads of Ideas

Loads of Dark Kingdom ideas floating around in the brain at the moment. It would be good to get some more of it down on paper. Except the problem is that the speed of writing compared to the speed of thought is like a First World War tank creeping across the battlefield at four mph, all the time filling the lungs with carbon monoxide. No, not quite as bad as that - but it is bleedin' slow going. Nor does it help finding excuses for not writing this book by going off and adding chapters on the others, or even writing this blog. Just a little teeny weeny whinge. The sun's out once again. Best when it rains and there's no distraction. At least when I lived in Florida I could stay inside and write knowing it would be sunny the following day. Mind you, the weather's turning a tad sub-tropical in Britain. In fact, it's been warming up ever since I went to the States. I think this is aimed at taking the piss out of me.

No comments: