Thursday 14 June 2007

OH, WHAT SHALL I DO TODAY?

One of those moods coming on. Kingdom needs a few thousand words but I'd rather be working on Warlord. Now at the stage of making multiple mental assessments of the quickest method of finishing both books. Bad idea. There's more Rudy Kruger stuff to do as well. I need an automatic writing machine capable of taking the ideas from my mind and transferring them to paper. Now I'm thinking along these lines there are a dozen children's picture books that need sorting out. Since I've found a Slade School of Fine Art-trained illustrator (i.e. an artist who can draw) it's time I took some of my work to her. I'd love a cover or two from David Hockney now he's back in East Yorkshire. A fair few words of surprise that the artist has chosen to live in the "backwater" of Bridlington. So people really do live outside London. Gosh. Hold the Front Page.

No comments: