Sunday 10 June 2007

STRANGE DAY

Strange day, yesterday. Incredibly hot, rather humid and muggy. Felt massively on edge with Kingdom and Warlord both pushing to be born. I ought to have had the writer's equivalent of an epidural. Then, I suppose, I would not have experienced the powerful birth pains. My arms race novel, started some time ago and waiting to be taken on board, is also coming along in the mind. I am bearing triplets. Then, as if to magic up some more frenzy inside the brain, appears the prequel to The Forgotten Warrior as if it too wants to come alive. Rudy is already taking over BIG TIME. Now though he will have competition from Sir Thomas. And I rather gather the old man is about to come first in this race. The mist descended during the night and this morning is hovering magically from ground to sky.

No comments: