Tuesday 8 May 2007

Nice Try

Mentioning Gordon Ramsay's name was a nice try but a no no. Always the case, isn't it? A day of major action with submissions being prepared left, right and centre, including a really heavy one that I have been working on for some time. I need some help in getting published and I can feel it close by but how do I find the right agent who will find the right publisher who will land me the deal that will allow me to get these ideas and stories into the market place? It's really frustrating. At the moment I'm working on four stories at the same time. I'm surprised at how easy this can be. They all have their separate homes inside my mind, although matters such as food tend to get ignored. My emailed submissions have received no acknowledgement yet. Guess they receive a lot but I'm still worried a lot of modern email stuff never gets to the place it was sent. I've tested this with snail mail. The responses are quite quick but the original email stuff seems to have disappeared into the ether. Anyway, bouncing with confidence and four books on the go so I suppose I had better stop the blogging, fun as it may well be, and return to the real world!

No comments: