Thursday 31 May 2007

The Book

I really ought to mention Abandoned by Anya Peters - it sounds a truly awful tale. We hope it has a truly magnificent and happy ending, from now on. I can't believe the comments about her success in getting a publishing deal. I want one too but at least I have the decency to appreciate her good fortune, especially since she was clearly more desperate than I am. Well done, Anya. However, there is a serious point here: that all people have a breaking point. Some consider suicide as a way out of their pain while others want to go on living but close down as a means of coping with the stress. You may think you have life sorted but it does not take a lot to destroy all you hold dear. So, for those of you out there with no sympathy, just remember for whom the bell tolls! Enough pontificating for now. Back to the writing.

No comments: