Wednesday 2 May 2007

New Mood

Weird how human moods change. This morning and afternoon I was more low than I have ever been. But right now I feel bloody excellent. When I consider both my problems and the challenges they present I am often overcome. Correction here, I am always overcome. However, the opportunities open to me are so great and potentially so financially rewarding that only a fool would give up now, certainly not without a fight. I am so close to selling my work. Much more close than ever before. All I need now are balls of steel and a determination to think on the positive side all the time. Take a look at this for example. So many writers have to go through this awful process of rejection. It makes you wonder sometimes why more don't end it all. It is the hardest work I have ever done and also by far the most lonely.

1 comment:

The Misanthropic Mormon said...

call of the wild.
new scheme: get rich slowly. or not at all.