Friday 27 April 2007

Google

Well, well...popped up on Google in the blog. Not that it means anything. You never know, some bright publisher with an eye to the main chance might offer me £70,000 for the right to publish it as a book. The midweek excitement is fading at the end of the week. Just been talking to a new friend about work, age and money. Either you've got it all or nothing. This is turning into a serious pain in the neck. I could really do with a major sale. And I've got the goods...so come on folks, buy me up and make yourself a fortune. On that score I got the best turndown letter of the lot this week from Simon Trewin. This book, that I shall not name here, is going to be the biggie. It's the one I go to sleep with -- that means it's in the conscious and the unconscious. Wish me luck, folks...

No comments: