Tuesday 24 April 2007

Back to Work

Well, all good things have to come to an end. So, instead of concentrating on the agents I intend to have a long day off from that process of mega writing to concentrate on fiction. There is a topical thriller I am working on that is causing me sleepless nights. It's the kind of book that grabs you by the braincells and won't let go until it's down in words. This is what writing is all about. The characters are so real I can see them, but as in all the books I've written, I couldn't accurately tell you what their faces look like. Everything else about them from the clothes they wear to the way they move is as real as life. As I sit writing this I can feel their frustration at not being put down on the page. Do you want another pretty picture? Of course you do.
This is my old fire. The stuff we used to have before Global Warming kicked in.

No comments: